Seeing. Marvelling. Learning.
Sights of the region. For cultural trips on your holidays at the Kaysers Tirolresort Hotel. History-laden masonries, old châteaux and castles, museum and famous cities, exploring the country and its people… so many things to see, so much to marvel at — impossible to tell you everything that is interesting and worth seeing. See for yourself!
Click. The "Goldenes Dachl" of Innsbruck. Click. The water-spitting giant of the Swarovski Kristallwelten. Click. The Muenzerturm, the landmark of Hall. Click. Click. Click. So many things to look at, so much to marvel at, so much to learn. The memory card is full. Put in a new one and continue taking photos. The pictures will be great. Little souvenirs for the holiday album. And wonderful memories.
SIGHTS AROUND KAYSERS TIROLRESORT IN MIEMING:
- The capital Innsbruck with its famous "Goldenes Dachl" and many other things worth seeing
- Stift Stams: Cistercian monastery with numerous exhibitions and guided tours through history-laden masonry
- Knappenwelt Gurgltal in Tarrenz: History of medieval mining and ore mining
- Burg Hasegg: The worldwide only cylindrical stamping press and the first thaler of the world, the adventure tower with light, the mysterious triple-run spiral staircase and the world's largest silver thaler
- Fasnachtsmuseum Nassereith: Tradition and history of the old Fasnacht custom