Winter holiday like out of a picture book.
Free skiing and cross-country inclusive!
What makes the perfect winter holiday may vary drastically from person to person. However, one thing everyone agrees on: The holiday options, the ambiance and the total setting simply have to be great! You should feel well, be pampered and find some leisure time to enjoy the little and large pleasures of life.
Those of you who rather take it gently when skiing, we would like to recommend our local ski resort at Grünberg (approx. 2.5 km from hotel): 1 tow lift, 1 learning lift, 2 magic carpet lifts, 5 km of slopes. This is specifically great for families. In 20 minutes, champions and leisure skiers can drive to the skiing resort of Hochoetz-Kühtai. And for those who like it even more active, you can do the skiing safari in Tyrol's top skiing resorts: Stubaital, Sölden, Ischgl, St. Anton, Serfaus and many other resorts are within easy reach.
Toboggan and bob
Go tobogganing on the natural toboggan run: Natural toboggan run Lehnberg (4.5 km) - the managed Lehnberghaus is the start and it goes right down to Arzkasten, a natural toboggan run, Simmering (6 km), from the managed Simmeringalm right down to Grünberglift and as a special highlight: the first natural bob track in Austria! Toboggan hire in Tyrol-resort is inclusive.
Guests of the Mieming Plateau and tirolmitte are eligible for the Guest Card after their first nights' stay.
Valid from middle of December 2011
- Guided toboggan fun*: incl. toboggan & guide, weekly,
- Guided winter hiking tours - FREE* weekly,
- Trial session cross-country skiing*: for beginners, weekly,
Rental equipment for a service charge
- Free ski bus service:
- Mieminger-Plateau - Hochötz
- Silz - Kühtai
- Telfs - Seefelder Plateau: for skiers of the region full-time, for cross-country-skiers in the afternoon
- Free use of Nordic Walking poles & snowshoes, (available in the tourist offices Obsteig & Mieming)
- Free public transport – daily bus between Innsbruck, Telfs and Obsteig/Holzleiten
- Free admisson to the Noaflhaus local history and carnival museum in Telfs free entry for all visitors free guided tour every Thursday at 10 a.m *
- Guided tour Abbey of Stams*: Wednesday at 2 p.m from October until May
- A day in Innsbruck - with guided city tour FREE, weekly
- Admission to regional swimming pool in Telfs – FREE
- Free Entry for the Ice Skating Rink in Telfs & in Silz
- Car park - Free parking on the Arzkasten and Holzleiten car parks
- Inntal Center shopping package
- free parking ticket
- Kiddy special: surprise gift in the Frechdax shop - for shopping over € 10.00
- Tyrolia Buchhandlung - The book „150 Alpen-Ausflugsziele“ costs € 7.99 instead of € 20.60
- free ice cream (1 flavour) in the Prima Pick restaurant (1st floor)
- Reduced admission fees:
- Swarovski Kristallwelten
- Hasegg Castle and Mint Tower in Hall
- Burgenwelt Ehrenberg medieval castle museum in Reutte
- Fitness Studio „Fit & Sun“ in Telfs
- Alpenbad Leutasch
*) Reservations in the tourist offices Telfs, Obsteig and Mieming the day before until 4.30 pm. Subject to modifications.
Subject to change without notice! Stand 10-2011
As your host at Kayser's Tyrol resort we are always doing our best to create a wonderful ambiance for your winter holiday. A hide-away within deep snow covered nature on Mieming sun plateau; a 4-star-hotel which offers everything to make you feel welcome, a committed team that looks after all your needs and desires, a culinary offering which will please every bon-vivant and a holiday experience which offers everything from the highly active to the romantic.