Go outside. The air is clear.
A vacation full of possibilities: sports, adventure and culture around the Kaysers Tirolresort Hotel in Mieming. Try extreme sports like rafting, canyoning or paragliding or go on a journey through Tyrolean history and culture. As the fancy takes you. You are spoilt for choice.
Holidays, as energetic as it was back then. And even more agitating. Explore and discover Tyrol. Try new things. Downhill on trails with the Alpine Coaster. Roping and climbing down, jumping, sliding, swimming and even diving through adventurous canyons and wild gorges.
Rafting through torrential rivers. Paragliding and taking a look at the world with a bird's eye. Diving in the Fernsteinsee. Reaching the peak together with chamois. Feeling free, strong and lively.
KAYSERS TIROLRESORT AND ITS SURROUNDINGS DEFINITELY DO NOT LACK OF
SPORTS AND ADVENTURE FACILITIES
- Horse-riding offers of well-managed regional riding stables
- Rafting and canyoning tours and canoe trips with trained guides
- Bungee Jumping
- Alpine Coaster: the world's longest alpine rollercoaster (3.5 km)
- Climbing parks with more than 150 routes
If, after days of a little bit of this and a little bit of that, you are in the mood for more leisurely activities we can highly recommend a trip into Tyrolean history, traditions and culture. Up and down the Inntal we can offer you a great deal of sights. Castle, château and old history lovers face only one problem: Embarrassment of the richness! Art and culture fans should plan trips to Stift Stams, to the Swarovski Kristallwelten or to Innsbruck city (35 km away). Tyrol's capital practically calls for prolonged power shopping!
SIGHTS AROUND KAYSERS
- The capital Innsbruck with its famous "Goldenes Dachl" and many other sights worth seeing
- Stift Stams: Cistercian monastery with numerous exhibitions and guided tours through history-laden masonry
- Knappenwelt Gurgltal in Tarrenz: History of medieval mining and ore mining
- Burg Hasegg: The worldwide only cylindrical stamping press and the first thaler of the world, the adventure tower with light, the mysterious triple-run spiral staircase and the world's largest silver thaler
- Fasnachtsmuseum Nassereith: Tradition and history of the old Fasnacht custom
...and much, much, much, much more!